JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SmartThings App does not display any usable staus for Refrigerator.

(Topic created: 07-19-2022 01:17 PM)
iT0ny3
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support
I was so excited to get my new Samsung refrigerator, and connect with it in the SamertThings app. When i did i learned that the SmartThings App does not display any usable staus for Refrigerator. It tells me the door is closed,  and that's it. It should do the following:
1. Tell me the current temperature of each compartment on the icon.
2. Allow me to set an alarm if the temperature changes more than X degrees, by compartment. 
3. Alert me if the flow of water continues for more than X min. 
4. Running status of the fridge. 
5. Status of the water filter.
Etc. #smartthings #notsosmart #fixit #homeappliance #update #makeituseful #improve #recommendation #appliances #refrigerator 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hi there! I certainly understand your frustration with not being able to access these things on your SmartThings app. Depending on your refrigerator model, you should be able to view and control several features of the refrigerator. In this case, I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team by calling: 1-866-813-2404. They will have the tools and resources to troubleshoot this issue. Thank you for sharing. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hi there! I certainly understand your frustration with not being able to access these things on your SmartThings app. Depending on your refrigerator model, you should be able to view and control several features of the refrigerator. In this case, I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team by calling: 1-866-813-2404. They will have the tools and resources to troubleshoot this issue. Thank you for sharing.