Original topic:

Stove top scratches and ice maker tray cracked

(Topic created: 07-15-2023 06:00 AM)
sarahy08
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
 Ref # 1145895313
Cracked ice cube tray makes water pool in ice bin. Limited ice making capabilities. Flat to stove scratches on surface look terrible! I have had flat tops for 15 years+ and not one has ever had scratches like this from less than everyday use. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand your frustration with this. If you would like, you always have the option to reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case and provide any additional information or updates, as well as look for any alternative options that may be available. Just be sure to include your model and serial numbers, and any ticket numbers you have received, in your private message to help us assist you quicker. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand your frustration with this. If you would like, you always have the option to reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case and provide any additional information or updates, as well as look for any alternative options that may be available. Just be sure to include your model and serial numbers, and any ticket numbers you have received, in your private message to help us assist you quicker.