JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washer WF50A8600AE/US error code 3c8

(Topic created: 10-03-2022 11:06 PM)
Amgtony
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I purchased a washer, yesterday and received an error message. The machine completed its first load but after that first load it went downhill from there. I am so frustrated that it won’t work after only 24 hours after purchasing it. I’m just concerned that I was sold a lemon. I researched this code and found out it could possibly be an engine or motor issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly see how an error code on your brand-new washer would be concerning. However, often times the error code can be an indication of something very easy to fix. First, I recommend looking over the following link. It has detailed information about the different error codes and what they mean, as well as some troubleshooting steps to resolve the cause. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01002001/#washing-machine-displays-an-error-co...

However, once these steps are completed, if the washer is still presenting the error code, it will require service. Since you just purchased the washer, I would suggest checking with your retailer about their return policy before proceeding with service. If you do wish to proceed with service, you can always reach out to one of the moderators here in a private message to get that set up. I hope you're able to get this resolved quickly, so you can enjoy this great new washer soon. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly see how an error code on your brand-new washer would be concerning. However, often times the error code can be an indication of something very easy to fix. First, I recommend looking over the following link. It has detailed information about the different error codes and what they mean, as well as some troubleshooting steps to resolve the cause. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01002001/#washing-machine-displays-an-error-co...

However, once these steps are completed, if the washer is still presenting the error code, it will require service. Since you just purchased the washer, I would suggest checking with your retailer about their return policy before proceeding with service. If you do wish to proceed with service, you can always reach out to one of the moderators here in a private message to get that set up. I hope you're able to get this resolved quickly, so you can enjoy this great new washer soon.