JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Create a small window to watch low res shows on?

(Topic created: Monday)
Yeahyeahyeah
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Is there a way to create a small viewing box on a large tv? (Like create a 30” 4x3 screen size)

old shows get so stretched out they are unwatchable.
multi works somewhat but can’t set it up for use with a usb drive and I’d really like just one viewing window with rest of screen blacked out, not a side by side picture thing. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately there is not a way to select the size of the screen on just the TV its self. You can do it while using a PC and connecting to the TV, but again it will be using the PC.

You can try the following though to see if this will help, but I cannot guarantee it will. Go to Settings > All Settings > Picture > Picture Mode then edit the picture size settings. This may work with changing the aspect ratio.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately there is not a way to select the size of the screen on just the TV its self. You can do it while using a PC and connecting to the TV, but again it will be using the PC.

You can try the following though to see if this will help, but I cannot guarantee it will. Go to Settings > All Settings > Picture > Picture Mode then edit the picture size settings. This may work with changing the aspect ratio.