No network + Error code 2014506-1

(Topic created: Monday)
curiousblackcat
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

TV Model: UN50TU700DF
Model Code: UN50TU700DFXZA

Several days ago, my TV stopped connecting to my WiFi network and couldn't even find any WiFi networks to connect. It wasn't an issue with my internet (all other devices connected and worked).

I unplugged and restarted both my router and TV, didn't work. I reset network settings, didn't work. I did a factory reset, didn't work. I then bought an ethernet cable to connect with my router, and it keeps saying "No network cable found." A YouTube video suggested to unplug the TV for a significant period of time (overnight if possible), which then registered my wired connection.

When I tried to download the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, there was a pop-up that said Model ID and version are not valid (error code 2014506-1). I turned off my TV and turned it back on, and now I've lost my network connection again.

Has anyone had this issue/know of any fixes? I feel like I've tried almost everything at this point.

Edited to add: I've also tried changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8, and it didn't work either. Running self diagnosis didn't help -- it says everything is good.

0 Likes
0 Replies