JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pairing Beats Studio Pro to UN58TU7000FXZA

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 01:02 PM)
betajdl2023
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I can add the studio pros to the tv's bluetooth list, can choose connect after pairing and then the tv goes back to the tv speaker. the Samsung tv even comes up (in the top right corner) offering to connect to the beats and when you choose connect it switches to message on the top center of the screen saying it's trying to connect (icon of bluetooth appears and a line circles around the bluetooth icon and says it can't connect) and to check device. headphones work on other devices and other Samsung tvs without issue. TV is Samsung UN58TU7000FXZA. headphones have been deleted and added back in numerous times and the Samsung is up to date with its software as are the headphones. 

When I delete and re-add they pair initially, swap to the headphones and then stop the connection

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
LED and OLED TVs
@betajdl2023

Welcome to the Samsung Member's Community. Thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television and pairing your "Beats Studio Pro's"

I'd like to assist you with resolving the issue. I'm taking a two-pronged approach to see if we can get them working properly.

1. On your Samsung Television Remote Press "Settings"
2. Scroll Down to "Sound"
3. Press the "Enter/ OK" Button
4. Select "Sound Output"
5. Press the "Enter/ OK" Button
6. Select "Bluetooth Speaker List"
7. Look for your "Bose Beats Studio Pro's"
8. They should have the "Paired Status"

***Please Note that Sound Output Settings must have "Bluetooth " selected as the Sound Output option. NOT "TV Speaker"

If you find that your Samsung Television cannot find your "Beats Studio Pro's" try performing a Factory Reset on them.

1. Press and hold the Power Button for 10 seconds.
2. Release the power button.
3. All of the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white, then one LED blinks red. This sequence happens three times. When the lights stop flashing, your headphones are reset.

***If you are still having issue with pairing your "Beats Studio Pro's" ***

Please perform a Factory Reset on your Samsung Television:

1. On your Samsung Remote Press "Settings"
2. Tap "Reset" (This will Reset your Samsung Television to Factory Defaults)

***This will Reset your Samsung Television to Factory Defaults and you will have to setup your Samsung Television again***

Try each step and continue until you have your "Beats Studio Pro's" properly working. You may have to repeat these processes again. If you find that you must Factory Reset your Samsung Television.

I hope that I have been of assistance to you with your question. Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community. Thank you!

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
LED and OLED TVs
@betajdl2023

Welcome to the Samsung Member's Community. Thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television and pairing your "Beats Studio Pro's"

I'd like to assist you with resolving the issue. I'm taking a two-pronged approach to see if we can get them working properly.

1. On your Samsung Television Remote Press "Settings"
2. Scroll Down to "Sound"
3. Press the "Enter/ OK" Button
4. Select "Sound Output"
5. Press the "Enter/ OK" Button
6. Select "Bluetooth Speaker List"
7. Look for your "Bose Beats Studio Pro's"
8. They should have the "Paired Status"

***Please Note that Sound Output Settings must have "Bluetooth " selected as the Sound Output option. NOT "TV Speaker"

If you find that your Samsung Television cannot find your "Beats Studio Pro's" try performing a Factory Reset on them.

1. Press and hold the Power Button for 10 seconds.
2. Release the power button.
3. All of the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white, then one LED blinks red. This sequence happens three times. When the lights stop flashing, your headphones are reset.

***If you are still having issue with pairing your "Beats Studio Pro's" ***

Please perform a Factory Reset on your Samsung Television:

1. On your Samsung Remote Press "Settings"
2. Tap "Reset" (This will Reset your Samsung Television to Factory Defaults)

***This will Reset your Samsung Television to Factory Defaults and you will have to setup your Samsung Television again***

Try each step and continue until you have your "Beats Studio Pro's" properly working. You may have to repeat these processes again. If you find that you must Factory Reset your Samsung Television.

I hope that I have been of assistance to you with your question. Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community. Thank you!