Original topic:

ROKU controls input now.

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
userB1kjcP81f0
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Had a ROKU device connected, didn't watch it much. A few weeks ago when I powered on the TV instead of a channel/source selection, Roku would come in automatically. I unplugged the device because I dont want to have to keep changing the source. Today the TV powered on and I was prompted to reconnect the ROKU. The usual input menu shows for a few seconds, then I get a message the Roku can't be detected. I disconnected the cable from the TV and now it just says I need to pick a source with the source button HOWEVER the source button on the remote doesn't work at all, and neither does the power button when that screen is displayed. The power button works to turn on the TV and to shut it off if I do it very quickly while it's coming on, but nothing on the remote works after the "WHERE'S THE ROKU?".  I've never had any type of issue like this before and I only use Samsung monitors/Smart TVs/"Dumb" TVs. 

I disconnected the TV from power completely for several hours to see if that would reset it, but nothing changed. 

1 Reply
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend attempting a factory reset on the TV. This should solve the issue. Please let us know if this helps!

0 Likes