Original topic:

Samsung fifty inch t v should have been recalled

(Topic created: 07-06-2024 10:20 AM)
userQsQhWdFD1C
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I purchased a 50' crystal t v in December of 2020. I also purchased an extended warranty. The problem that I am having is one that I have consistently read about online where the t v just keeps turning on and off and there is a black screen over the original screen when it does actually come on. 

I dealt with this problem years ago and called samsung support while I was still under warranty. They were supposed to send somebody to repair the t v and nobody was ever sent. By the next day, the TV stayed on long enough for me to be able to reset it.So after that it worked again for a little while. But this is a recurring problem that keeps happening every couple of months. 

After frustration, I called support again for help. But by that time the warranty was done. After.
A few gate days , I was able to repair it again , but it keeps happening every couple of months. It has now happened again. And I am having no luck in being able to reset it. So I have now had to buy a whole brand new tv. Because I am a loyal saying some customer.I bought another Samsung TV, but now I'm afraid that I'm going to have the same issues.If this problem has not been taken care of especially since these tvs were not recalled and a bunch of people have had this problem.
1 Reply
Zobb09999
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with the Samsung TV. It sounds like youโ€™ve had persistent problems with the TV turning on and off and a black screen issue. Despite initially getting some help while under warranty, the problem kept recurring, and now your warranty has expired. your TV is no longer repairable and you had to purchase a new one, I hope this new Samsung TV doesnโ€™t have the same issues. If it does, keep in touch with customer support and document everything in case you need to escalate the issue further.

0 Likes