JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung terms and conditions not downloading

(Topic created: 11-18-2023 06:15 PM)
lcac
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Samsung terms and conditions not downloading. They should send a upgrade fix for this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! My apologies for the delay. I would recommend reaching out to our smartthings community and the following [LINK] for help also. After researching this some more I have found where customers have changed their DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 and have had some success. You can also try calling in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello lcac, 

Thank you for posting. Welcome to the Samsung Community. Which Samsung terms and conditions are you attempting to download? 

0 Likes
lcac
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hi - the one for my TV. It was working fine then it wouldn't work on the smart hub. I had to reset to factory settings and reload all my apps. It started working fine. But the TV in my man Cave won't like me click agree for the terms. This is the screen i get when I try to agree to the terms.TV pick.jpg 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! My apologies for the delay. I would recommend reaching out to our smartthings community and the following [LINK] for help also. After researching this some more I have found where customers have changed their DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 and have had some success. You can also try calling in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team.