Original topic:

Samsung won't replace my 86 ' smart even though it's within warranty time frame

(Topic created: yesterday)
Reesy0808
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I've purchased many of Samsung products in the past and never had an issue getting repairs or replacement until this recent situation. The level of customer satisfaction is -10 after this situation. I ordered a 86 inch smart tv which I've only had for 10 whole months. Tv is mounted on wall and goes back with horizontal line with star in the middle of screen. I call make a claim for repairs. A tech comes to my home for 10 minutes and looks at the tv for about 5 minutes then leaves without saying a word. I contact tech he states Samsung would contact me that evening to inform me of decision. I never received a call from Samsung that evening so I contacted Samsung only to mishandled by phone representative. I requested to speak with a supervisor or someone in management but wasn't able to due to so called technical issues that wouldn't allow the line to be transferred. I was finally able to call again to get the update of tv repair. Samsung is basically refusing to repair or replace my 10 months old 86 inch smart tv claiming it has physical damage although there's no outside visible physical damage. Samsung is claiming the tv was hit with blunt force so the warranty is void although the tv wasnā€™t hit and was mounted on wall. Samsung refusing to fix the tv even though it wasn't hit with anything. I've now had to purchase another 86 inch tv since Samsung refusing to repair my basically brand new tv of 10 months šŸ˜‘ so I'll be giving my money and future business elsewhere. I'm extremely displeased with Samsung lack of support to fix this situation. šŸ˜¤ 

1 Reply
yamialex
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
If you're unsatisfied and you can prove that there was no blunt object that hit your old TV and then you show the proof of Samsung and they still don't replace it you can contact the better Business bureau and the FTC and report it for a business practices
0 Likes