JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

left quarter of the screen displays a vertical dark gray stripe

(Topic created: 06-04-2024 04:11 PM)
user7Gb7fBcUWu
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

On the left side of my Samsung 75” TV Q900R, the left quarter of the screen displays a vertical dark gray stripe that shows behind it the actual image, but is covered with dark gray.

Serial:  (Hidden)

Model: QN75Q900RBFXZA

0 Likes
6 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Could you please provide a picture of the issue because it could be anything.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

user7Gb7fBcUWu
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

sc2.jpgscr1.jpg

user7Gb7fBcUWu
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

What's ur opinion?

0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I was thinking backlights but after seeing the pictures I honestly have no clue since it's a perfect box. I'll look around

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

user7Gb7fBcUWu
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Please, let me know what u find out

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hey. I totally understand how you feel right now. This has happened to me before and I got so mad I messed my tv up. But since then there have been steps to fix this issue and they are here in this link: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202526/#a-portion-of-the-tv-screen-is-black

Fret not, If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis, please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location