JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

CRG9 - Unexpectedly stopped working & will no longer turn on

(Topic created: 07-15-2022 06:00 AM)
Justin962
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hey everyone, I'd really appreciate any help you can provide on this issue. I bought a used CRG9 online and it worked great upon plugging it in for the first time, but 15 seconds later it turned off & I've yet to get it to turn on again. The power LED that was lit blue won't turn on anymore either.

I've tried 4 different power cables and sockets with no luck.

Any troubleshooting tips you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your monitor not working. Since this is occurring and you have tried the relevant troubleshooting this will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your monitor not working. Since this is occurring and you have tried the relevant troubleshooting this will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/