JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dead/Stuck Pixel in Direct Center of Odyssey Neo G7

(Topic created: 01-04-2024 12:10 PM)
dbekoscke
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have had my Odyssey Neo G7 set up for only 2 weeks and last night I noticed a dead or stuck pixel directly in the center of the screen.

Any assistance that can be offered to resolve this?

I purchased this monitor through Samsung.com

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with your new monitor having a stuck pixel. Since this is occurring I would recommend trying the information in the link below. This link is for burn-in and stuck pictures, but it may be useful. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01223143/

If this does not help then this will require service, but as your monitor is new I would recommend first calling our eCommerce team to see about an exchange. Their number is 1-855-726-8721. 

If you are out of the exchange period please see below for service options. 

- If you're within the one-year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with your new monitor having a stuck pixel. Since this is occurring I would recommend trying the information in the link below. This link is for burn-in and stuck pictures, but it may be useful. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01223143/

If this does not help then this will require service, but as your monitor is new I would recommend first calling our eCommerce team to see about an exchange. Their number is 1-855-726-8721. 

If you are out of the exchange period please see below for service options. 

- If you're within the one-year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup