JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung S27C39 Monitor Cycling Colors / Stuck in Test Mode

(Topic created: 01-05-2024 10:32 PM)
Ed_Ty
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I just purchased a Samsung S27C39 curved computer monitor.  Upon powering up, it is stuck in what looks like a test mode, cycling through full screen color Red, Green, Blue, White, Black with about a second on each.  Happens with or without an HDMI connection to a laptop.  Tried disconnecting monitor power for a long time and then applying power, disconnecting power with long push (30 seconds) on the power/control button then applying power, and applying power and then long push on the control button.  None of these actions change the situation.  I cannot get to the monitor menu.  Connecting to a laptop via HDMI does nothing.  I had been using a smaller flat screen monitor with the same laptop with no issues.

Need some hints on how to get the monitor out of test mode. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That is strange how your monitor is doing this, from what I could see in the user manual there is not a demo mode on this monitor that I could find. From what I could find about this issue it seems that this is a defect in the monitor and will need to be returned for an exchange/refund.

If you are out of this period service would be recommended. Please Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service set up. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That is strange how your monitor is doing this, from what I could see in the user manual there is not a demo mode on this monitor that I could find. From what I could find about this issue it seems that this is a defect in the monitor and will need to be returned for an exchange/refund.

If you are out of this period service would be recommended. Please Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service set up.