JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Files did not copy to T7 SSD

(Topic created: 08-12-2022 01:22 PM)
userWB2N5OnOu2
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I had a very bizarre problen with my T7 ssd. I was setting up a new PC for my wife and I copied the Documents files to the T7 ssd from her old PC to restore later to her new PC. All looked good and I could access the files on the T7. I moved the T7 back to my PC and to my surprise the files I had copied from my wife's PC were not there. I repeated this 3 times and each time the files were missing. When moving the T7 ssd bck to her PC the files were also gone.

Her PC was Windows 10 and my PC is Windows 11. I did not have the ssd password protected. Curious to know what might have been the cause for this?  

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Monitors and Memory
Did you safely eject the SSD? If not it could have been a corruption to the device. When ever you plug in a USB or ssd device you have to always go to the Bluetooth settings and safely eject it before you pull the device out of the laptop

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Options
Monitors and Memory
Did you safely eject the SSD? If not it could have been a corruption to the device. When ever you plug in a USB or ssd device you have to always go to the Bluetooth settings and safely eject it before you pull the device out of the laptop