Original topic:

G9 OLED image not centered, cropped at left side

(Topic created: 06-01-2024 02:15 PM)
stevit
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hi,

I just noticed that on my G9 OLED the image is cropped by some pixela on the left side. The image is not properly aligned. At thw left side there is a 1cm gap and the image starts at thw left side of the panel, but on thw right side there is a 0.5cm extra gap.

It's showing like this on my displayport input aswell as my monitor internal menu.

Any ideas?

1000032817.jpg

 

1000032820.jpg

 

1000032818.jpg

 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Monitors and Memory
I believe that the issue may be caused by the Pixel shift that prevents burn-in or a problem with the software alignment. Check the settings within Windows. If that doesn't help, try performing a soft reset and disconnect the power cable behind the panel . press and hold the power button on the remote for 20 seconds while aiming at the monitor, then plug the cable back in and turn on the monitor

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Monitors and Memory
I believe that the issue may be caused by the Pixel shift that prevents burn-in or a problem with the software alignment. Check the settings within Windows. If that doesn't help, try performing a soft reset and disconnect the power cable behind the panel . press and hold the power button on the remote for 20 seconds while aiming at the monitor, then plug the cable back in and turn on the monitor
stevit
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

As this was also reproducible on the menu it was not related to the windows signal or the cables.

Thw hint to the pixeö ahift feature sounds reasonable. At least i was able to resolve it by a soft reset as you suggested.

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Monitors and Memory
I'm glad to hear that you fixed the problem.
0 Likes