JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hdmi auto Detect popup spam

(Topic created: 07-28-2022 11:00 PM)
user71H2WftmL4
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Just got my self  5 days ago a samsung F24T45 and 200+ times per day & depening on what im doing ever 30sec x 30min = 60 popup in 30 min.

Prue passive agressive defective firmwere monitor.

Samsung Monitor OSD.jpg

in the 5 days since i got this screen 100% new i have to look at this popup 100~300 times per day and it can't be stoped.

Fix firmwere or i consider the F24T45 as being defective by desine and its going back to the store and i will never buy anything sansung for the rest of my life.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your monitor having this pop-up spam. Since this is occurring I would recommend making sure none of the joycon on the back of the monitor is not stuck or being pressed. After that, I would recommend making sure the firmware is up to date on the latest version. If that does not help then I would recommend taking this back for an exchange as this was purchased recently. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your monitor having this pop-up spam. Since this is occurring I would recommend making sure none of the joycon on the back of the monitor is not stuck or being pressed. After that, I would recommend making sure the firmware is up to date on the latest version. If that does not help then I would recommend taking this back for an exchange as this was purchased recently.