JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is it possible to get the Odyssey G9 Screen Repaired?

(Topic created: 07-01-2022 05:50 AM)
user2xkQKuDQqX
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

My Odyssey G9 was damaged in a home move, the moving company compensated me already, but I still need to get it repaired.

Has anyone used the official Samsung repair service? I went through the process, but the request wouldn't go through, and I have to call for repair. (Not sure if it is an issue with their site, or due to the size/cost of repair there is no in-home or walk-in options )

If you had your screen serviced, roughly what was the cost?

My concern is it might not be worth repairing due to the cost, or the official Samsung repair process is not worth it.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jnewell05
Galaxy
Options
Monitors and Memory
Assuming this is not a cell phone and probably a computer monitor it may cost roughly the same as it cost to buy a new one. Or did with my curved 65in 4k LCD tv. Samsung referred me to a local repair shop to get it fixed. TV cost $1200 when I bought it. Repair cost was right at $750. And new one cost me $800 same style newer model.

View solution in context

2 Replies
NICKNAMEE
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory
Try to sell place in Walmart do it for a good enough price
0 Likes
Solution
Jnewell05
Galaxy
Options
Monitors and Memory
Assuming this is not a cell phone and probably a computer monitor it may cost roughly the same as it cost to buy a new one. Or did with my curved 65in 4k LCD tv. Samsung referred me to a local repair shop to get it fixed. TV cost $1200 when I bought it. Repair cost was right at $750. And new one cost me $800 same style newer model.