Original topic:

Monitorn powered it self off when pc was off

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Shamanji
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

My monitor "32 Inc 4K Gaming Monitor Odyssey Neo G8 Qled 240 Hz Latest Firmware / Software" 

So today i played some games and then after i while i had to to some stuff so i powerd the pc off still with power from the plug.

Later 2+ hours or so i came back turn on my pc and the money didnt turn on but i could see with my keybord and mouse and other stuff windows was being loaded just fine, so i tried pressing the butten under the monitor the power button and it turned on and as i suppected windows screen was there also my icons was not in the usual or i suspect that could be due to that my monitor wassent on when windows loaded Software and stuff?

Have anyone of you exsperienced that before like it just turned it self off  by it self the monitor is brand new and so far this is the only issue i had sincei changed from hdmi to display port duo to my old monitor had display poert issues.

anyone have had this before?

4 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Monitors and Memory
Check the manual to see if it has auto power off
0 Likes
Shamanji
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

There is an option under monitor setup on the monitor itself called  "Off Timer Plus" that was set to on and then 4 hours, but i dont think i was away for 4 hours not sure tho.

0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Monitors and Memory
I'd turn that off and watch it and see if it does it again
0 Likes
Shamanji
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

All ready turned if off and ill geuss ill see what happends 🙂