JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Need control software for Odyssey G9 monitor

(Topic created: 03-27-2023 12:00 PM)
philosurferx09
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

This is a request to Samsung and I hope others will chime in/support this. I just switched from an LG 34" monitor to the Odyssey G9 and I like the difference. But LG and Dell (and probably other manufacturers, but I know these 2 have it) provide software that allows the user to change monitor settings from the system tray - this makes a huge difference when you can, for example, create your own macro and quickly change from one custom setup to another (e.g. if I'm doing photo editing, or playing a game, or watching a movie or reading, etc.) - or simply access any of the standard menu selections more quickly. Right now there's too much menu diving I have to do, and I'm sure this would be a godsend to all owners. My understanding is that Samsung used to offer such software for older products; please look at competitors' software and provide something for your customers.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That's a fantastic idea to add to our monitors, and will tag this thread for the engineers to see! 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That's a fantastic idea to add to our monitors, and will tag this thread for the engineers to see! 

0 Likes