JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No odyssey logo when powered on

(Topic created: yesterday)
Shamanji
Cosmic Ray
Options
Monitors and Memory

i bought a used samsung odyssey neo g7 qled 240hz about 3 weeks ago and at start i  do believe it showed a odyssey logo when first recieving power whether or not the pc was on.

But today i noticed it didnt show the logo, shouldent it show the logo?

i have a samsung odyssey neo g8 qled 240hz that is at repair and i know that one dos.

So shouldent it do that?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello @Shamanji! Thank you for reaching out! That does seem strange the logo is not starting up. I would recommend attempting a factory reset on the monitor. Also, if its waking up from the computer it will not show the start-up screen. It should only show it when the monitor is powered off by the power button and then powered back on. But if It's still not showing then I would recommend reaching out to the retailer you purchased this from as there may be an issue.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello @Shamanji! Thank you for reaching out! That does seem strange the logo is not starting up. I would recommend attempting a factory reset on the monitor. Also, if its waking up from the computer it will not show the start-up screen. It should only show it when the monitor is powered off by the power button and then powered back on. But if It's still not showing then I would recommend reaching out to the retailer you purchased this from as there may be an issue.