Original topic:

OLED G9 image shifting

(Topic created: 01-15-2024 10:12 AM)
userzHNqEh40NE
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have my new G9 having an issue where the right half of the screen shifts like a display glitch. It has happened since I bought it and have tried everything to stop it. Please help! I will attach a video of the issue asap but it does not give me the option here. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Monitors and Memory
Upload it to YouTube, I would try to return it tho
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That does seem weird that it's doing that. I would recommend trying a different resolution or refresh rate to see if this still occurs. After that trying a new display port/HDMI cable would be recommended. If It still occurs please try another source such as a console or another PC if possible. 

If none of this helps then service would be recommended. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/