JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Odyssey G9 57" displays test colors

(Topic created: 05-05-2024 02:42 PM)
userv2CHVzIX7N
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

This is happened twice coming out of sleep.  The monitor cycles thru colors (entire screen is green, red, grey, etc) and doesn't respond to manual inputs on the monitor.  This usually happens when the display sleeps.  The only way to get it to normalize is to unplug the cable and replug.  Using displayport and displayport 2.1 cables.  Just got this monitor 7 days ago.  Pls advise.

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That does sound strange! I would recommend trying another display port cable if possible try another source also. If this does not help then I would recommend getting an exchange on this. If you are out of that exchange period then this service would be recommended. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/