JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Odyssey Neo G7 43” issues with PS5

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
userVbDFJILKhs
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Received the monitor yesterday, set it up and tried swapping over to the PS5 connected to it and the screen goes to this blue screen then everything turns off…

Looked through settings and turned game mode off and everything works as it should, but screen randomly goes out for several seconds then comes back on…

With game mode on I can go to the dual screen setup and get the picture to show with PIP with no audio.  None of this makes any sense…

What has to be done to get game mode turned on, and the screen to quit blacking out?

IMG_3563.jpeg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That's definitely weird that it's not displaying normally. Make sure that the monitor is updated if you have not already, and make sure VRR is turned off in the settings. After that, I would recommend testing the monitor with another device such as a PC or another external device.

If this does not help, I recommend an exchange on the monitor. Depending on your place of purchase you should be good to get an exchange if you just recently purchased the monitor.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That's definitely weird that it's not displaying normally. Make sure that the monitor is updated if you have not already, and make sure VRR is turned off in the settings. After that, I would recommend testing the monitor with another device such as a PC or another external device.

If this does not help, I recommend an exchange on the monitor. Depending on your place of purchase you should be good to get an exchange if you just recently purchased the monitor.