Samsung C24FG70FQE - screen discoloration/flicker/freeze during startup - HELP

(Topic created: 04-01-2022 05:49 AM)
useret2r1EVKGb
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

[Help please]

Hi,

I've had my Samsung C24FG70FQE for several years now and for the past year or so, every time I load up my computer, the monitor would load up severely discolored and frozen for up to 20 minutes at a time.

Picture- https://imgur.com/a/NBDTjbE

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I can definitely see the concern with this. Have you tried connecting the computer to a different monitor to see if the same thing occurs? This could isolate the issue a little more to determine if it is indeed an issue with the monitor or with the computer itself. 

If similar symptoms appear on a different monitor or television, the issue is going to lie with the computer, and it may be an issue with the graphics card where it's going bad. 

If the symptoms do not persist, more than likely the unit may require service. I would recommend reaching out to our Depot team for additional information if service is required, +1 310-669-4334

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I can definitely see the concern with this. Have you tried connecting the computer to a different monitor to see if the same thing occurs? This could isolate the issue a little more to determine if it is indeed an issue with the monitor or with the computer itself. 

If similar symptoms appear on a different monitor or television, the issue is going to lie with the computer, and it may be an issue with the graphics card where it's going bad. 

If the symptoms do not persist, more than likely the unit may require service. I would recommend reaching out to our Depot team for additional information if service is required, +1 310-669-4334

0 Likes