Original topic:

Samsung G6 OLED

(Topic created: yesterday)
MakeSh00t
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello. I have the Oled G6 and i have 1 big problem, when i use HDR ON monitor is constant shifting and i can get in full screen in games anymore and increased latency by 100 % that is from 6 msec to 12 msec. No matter what resolution  i use low high max low settings high settings same latency. My HDR RTX ai does not work like it did with G7 no problem. I have 4090 and it says restart the game and full screen to  use that function. Constant i was searching solution restart drivers uninnstall DDU used nothing helped.

Until today i found that when you put monitor to HDR Mode Brightness is to the max. Than i put to 50% Brightness after that my screen was all the time full screen mode and HDR RTX AI start to work. That monitor IN HDR does not work proper in 100 % brightness  screen is constant moving and its not in full screen and it has HIGH Impact on system latency. SAMSUNG Fix that with Firmware.. otherwise i return the monitor. My g7 32 inch works flawless 100 percent Brightness... G6 not.

0 Replies