JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Odyessy Neo G9 flicker

(Topic created: 12-24-2023 03:37 PM)
Members_kUyZVP6
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I purchased a neo g9 and it is having issues with flickering on the left side of the screen. The monitor will randomly decide to flicker every no again sometimes with more frequency sometimes with less. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem or is this a hardware issue. Would rather not send it back since this is my 2nd G9 after my first randomly spawned a line of dead pixels s 6 months into ownership and samsung gave me the run around so I had to take it back directly to the place I bought it from for replacement.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If this is occurring on all sources and with a new HDMI or Display Port cable I would recommend taking for an exchange as the only other option would be service. If you wish to proceed with service please feel free to reach out to any moderator or call directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 with your full model and serial number. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If this is occurring on all sources and with a new HDMI or Display Port cable I would recommend taking for an exchange as the only other option would be service. If you wish to proceed with service please feel free to reach out to any moderator or call directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 with your full model and serial number.