Supernova
Options
Note10

I wonder if Samsung ran into a snag...

Tropgalaxy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Yes it rather annoying I've using Samssunf for years love their products...but the updates take entirely too long like what's the issue ....why does it takes so long to get ready for a update you know is coming...I just don't get it

VoodooArizona
Constellation
Options
Note10

It was locking people out of their phones, so probably good that we didn't get it yet. Looks like it's coming in November

Tamelion1117
Constellation
Options
Note10

I'd rather get it later than for Samsung to rush something out that could make our Notes basically unusable.

tracyhnly
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Why does the S10 line get the Beta before the Note line? The Note 10 is Samsung's latest release. It just makes no sense.

Tropgalaxy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

It makes perfect sense ....it came out at the tip of the year......you cant skip the first out that's just wrong

userRHh0BWhGSa
Constellation
Options
Note10

Is it Samsung or the carrier? Both?

ADSuarez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Since they don't care about taking so long with software upgrade, I'll start taking my time upgrading my phone. No more yearly upgrade, I'll update everyone two years instead. If many customer do the same, they my move faster on deliver system upgrade faster.

0 Likes
ADSuarez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Unlocked.

0 Likes
ShredZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

I'm running beta on my Samsung galaxy S11+ app freezes, video gallery not showing videos, Cannot re-arrange button order, camera stop filling etc! So I don't think beta for Samsung note 10 plus is a rush.