Options
Note10

Can someone explain how I get the update on my note10+

0 Likes
Dhardin6591
Constellation
Options
Note10

Nope, not yet. I just checked with Samsungs chat support in the members app. And they said it has not been made available yet.

0 Likes
Phaze0085
Astronaut
Options
Note10

How do I sign up for the beta? I have the Note 10+.

Phaze0085
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I don't have a registration tab on mine.

0 Likes
SirWalt
Halo
Options
Note10

Just talked to samsung and they said it is different factors involved, like which model, how my rams, carrier ect It is coming not sure exactly when, but it should be this month. We just have to keep keep checking

0 Likes
usereyt5pzYIjl
Constellation
Options
Note10

Samsung is obviously not interested in your loyalty. I have been a note user since note 2. They are not as loyal to me as I am loyal to them. Love the note but will do my research with my next purchase.

0 Likes
Phaze0085
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Thanks for all the responses y'all. I haven't had a Note in years. It looked so good I couldn't resist. I'm not running out to root and flash a new rom on my phone but, I do wanna get on this beta soon.

usergboocAOJJ1
Astronaut
Options
Note10

So, I guess my device doesn't have the beta available. I assume I will have to wait for the official roll out. Everything I read says next year. I hope not.

Options
Note10

@usergboocAOJJ1 

Hey there! Unfortunately there is no known date yet for the beta. However if you have a Samsung unlocked device you'll be able to get it officially.

If it's anything like past devices though there will end up being an unofficial way to get it, there will just be some extra hurdles.

If I helped you out please like the post. If I fixed your issue press "✓ Accept as Solution".
0 Likes
usergboocAOJJ1
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Thank you for the useful response. Kind of bummed actually. I keep getting all these YouTube videos on the beta, watched each one. Finally today I was like "I think I'll try it out" then come to find out...we need a "join" option thru Samsung members and only certain devices have the option. Then I dug around to see when it could h released. Everything I read points to next year. But if there are other ways, I may look into that.

0 Likes