Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Aromate
Comet
Options
Note10

Samsung is making fun of US Costumers. Period.

0 Likes
Nextime
Asteroid
Options
Note10

It will be for note 10/10plus tmobile and sprint phones as well as factory unlocked from samsung from my understanding. Just waiting for the "banner" to magically appear. Its live in Germany from my understanding. Impatiently waiting...

0 Likes
Master152
Asteroid
Options
Note10

We should get it soon I'm on tmobile my wife's s10 and daughters s10e got the banner for it we will just have to wait for ours

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note10

I have a note10+5g on Verizon and i don't think I'll ever get it 🙄

0 Likes
Sailor1881
Constellation
Options
Note10

I keep running into newsfeeds saying that the UI 2.0 update is ready and available in the USA for my NOTE 10 + 5G......yet I'm still not seeing it anywhere as to how to download it!........Does ANYONE have it on a NOTE 10 yet? And will you please share the information?

userW2T1Gy0nyp
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I've been following the news pretty close and it's not released in USA yet. I've begun to doubt the whole thing at this point

0 Likes
Tf_yeet_mean
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Yeah I have the note 10+5g and I haven't seen anything to download it yet...

0 Likes
Tuna
Constellation
Options
Note10

It's available for the s10e, s10, s10+, so that's probably why you're seeing those posts. The Note 10 release got delayed and has not come out yet. Seems like it will come out any day though. When it's available you will see a banner on the front page of the Samsung Members app with a link to register. Usually registrations are limited to 10,000 or so users initially.

Valhalla52
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Everyone is waiting to experience first hand what the update will be like but yet it's still not here

NewDev4IOS
Asteroid
Options
Note10

When are they going to release it? They are taking way too long

0 Likes