Constellation
Options
Note10

Every single year same shiet lol just bunch if crybabies

Samsung_MAYpKyX
Astronaut
Options
Note10

See I put something like this a week ago and people said I was being impatient. You're 100 percent correct!

userxoIhKcQvwe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

this is so unprofessional ! just let us know there's won't be android x beta for note. so we won't have to check daily every hour.

0 Likes
FatherSans
Explorer
Options
Note10

If you researched a bit, or on here, and if on the internet a reputable source or developer post, you would see the beta started last month for the S10 series, not the Note. A bit over a weak ago devs posted the Note was launching early November, and of course, they upated it two days ago saying it will be rolling out to people in the next 3 business day. Information is all over the palce about the beta, you just actually have to look.

FatherSans
Explorer
Options
Note10

And addresing a few other comments, of course their betas take longer, its Android not IOS, so they have to put more time into reformatting all the different thing an Android user has access to unlike IOS. Not only that, its Samsungs take on Android, not even stock, so that takes more time for them to format it how they want it. Also, they have two differnt series in flagship phones, S series and the Note, they are similar but there is a lot of extra work that is put into the Note, hence why we get it later than S10 users. Samsung has gave information on the beta, dates included, even informing us about the delay.

Doyleceejay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

All of these blogs say that the One UI 2 beta for the Unlocked Notes and ones on T-Mobile and Sprint are out but I havent seem anything. What's up Samsung the S series are on beta 2?

Doboodumbo
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Me neither man idk what's going on I'm on tmobile with my note 10 plus and the update isnt showing up

Doyleceejay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Its ridiculous

Will-i-am702
Comet
Options
Note10

The update it's only coming to unlock notes 10.. And yeah it's not out yet

0 Likes