Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Doboodumbo
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I hope this update comes out soon, they got me really exited!

Doyleceejay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

I spoke to Samsung Rep and all the Articles say Sprint, T-Mobile and Unlocked. My Note 10 is unlocked straight from Samsung. Yeah I see that it's not out. SAMSUNG should have already had it because they accidentally released by accident before taking it off.

Will-i-am702
Comet
Options
Note10

Not only ui 2 android 10 for some carriers if for galaxy s10.. And as far as note 10 has only been released on Germany.. India but no US.. And US will only do it for note unlock model U1

0 Likes
ajterror
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I have a galaxy note 10+ but it will be the last galaxy that I buy Samsung support is one of the worst I am with galaxy from the Galaxy s6 but I got tired of the bad

0 Likes
ajterror
Asteroid
Options
Note10

With Samsung is always the last one in last support in updates I am tired of such bad support

Will-i-am702
Comet
Options
Note10

FYI ppl samsung already release security update for note 10 for November so yeah they are head of the game went it come to Android security updates

0 Likes
EazyD
Constellation
Options
Note10

Hi im new here & just got my unlocked note 10+ what's this update you guys talking about

0 Likes
MisterAP
Constellation
Options
Note10

You do know it's only a beta update right? The offical update for the s10, +, and note should be out sometime next month. Just be patient.

0 Likes
cableguy52009
Constellation
Options
Note10

When is the note 10+ gonna take the Samsung ui 2.0

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note10

Wasn't there supposed to be a One UI 2.0/Android 10 beta test here in the US for the Note 10+?