Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
ZachC3
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Any updates on when OneUI 2.0 beta is coming to the Note 10's?

Samsung_OWGFo32
Astronaut
Options
Note10

No idea..

0 Likes
Masteryogi
Astronaut
Options
Note10

How do I get the beta of android 10 on the note 10 plus

0 Likes
bmw_osu
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Hey I was just wondering. Do any of you note users have anroid 10 on the note. I have the unlocked and still don't have it.

Uacolon
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I was wondering the same thing. I myself have an unlocked Samsung note 10 plus, I am checking the Samsung members app every day and no sign up postings yet.

Sgibson513
Asteroid
Options
Note10

More than likely when the beta is released you will see a flood of posts about it in the app. I'm in the US and I am still patiently waiting for it

Godless0rigins
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

So im guessing that the note woll be getting Android 10 mid next yr , since as of now Samsung is failing to bring it to beta .

You would think with Samsungs compilation growing Samsung would wise up before they go the way of sony . Oppo , bbk and Huawei are eating Samsung's shares fast and they already have their flagship running android 10 . Yet androids top dog as always is still dancing in organized confusion.

Firstly they only provide 2 major software updates for a $1000+ device , it also gets those updates really late .

Apple is able to provide updates even to 5yr old devices which at the very least makes it seem reasonable to pay $1000+ for their devices as they have a longer shelf life compared to Samsung who is also not able to deliver these updates in a reasonable time . Just had to put this out there lol

CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Note10

Lol really!?  For a device I bought about 2 months ago, I've gotten in think 3 updates and each security update was closer to the 1st of the month than it ever has been.  

I didnt think Huawei was even to run Android at this point but whatever.  The Nexus6+ by them was a good phone but eh....

Does everyone seriously believe they can demand a Beta release.  Update. Beta is not a security update people.  Relax and learn patience

KChitown1977
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

I've heard 2000never