Options
Note10

Bogus

0 Likes
ZEER4Y
Asteroid
Options
Note10

For note10 unlocked devices, not note10 devices purchased from carriers, will be able to sign up sometime next week. No specifics have been released, so don't waste your time checking everyday

Options
Note10

Link isn't longer available bud. You'll have to wait for the OTA update

Options
Note10

If you signed up already through Samsung members then head over to your settings and do a system update and you'll receive the Android 1p beta update. Minor bugs also some apps will not work only because they haven't updated for them to be compatible with the new OS update. Hope this helps. Again links aren't available anymore

0 Likes
userfW2dXLyVvX
Constellation
Options
Note10

When to expect android 10 on galaxy 10+ ???

0 Likes
Samsung_z4yQl5H
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I don't work there anymore

0 Likes
Daevii
Constellation
Options
Note10

I hear it's going to be sometime this week

0 Likes
usergzAR33VI8i
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Does anyone know when the android 10 beta starts

MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Note10

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out.

However, 

At this time, we are unable to speculate about the release of future products, devices, and updates. We recommend keeping your device updated as updates become available. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

amanda95
Halo
Options
Note10

@MrZell wrote:

At this time, we are unable to speculate about the release of future products, devices, and updates. We recommend keeping your device updated as updates become available. 

I believe he asked the question so it would help him keep his device updated as updates become available.

0 Likes