Original topic:

A14 screen freezing

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Lnb2
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, we have two galaxy A14 phones that are experiencing the same problem. The screen stops responding randomly-whether you are scrolling, tapping, or typing. Everything just freezes. It happens very frequently. It can often be remedied by pushing the power button on the side and turning the screen off/on again. It all started right after the one ui 6.0 update. I've tried clearing the cache of all apps, deleting nearly all apps, and wiping the cache partition. I'm not sure what to do, and the problem just seems to get worse! Any advice would be greatly appreciated šŸ™‚ Thanks! 

2 Replies
Members_jn8Aekl
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

This seems to be a problem for many galaxy A14 users. I've had this problem since the update too and I've been unable to find a solution. I have to turn off and on my phone about every 30 seconds most of the time. There was a person that said these updates are incompatible with the phone which I assume is the case as well (Here's the link to that ) . I doubt Samsung cares enough to solve this unfortunately.

dashserv
Astronaut
Options

I've had a problem with screen freezing for a few seconds or more sometimes since the update.