Original topic:

Adding Email Account A13

(Topic created: 12-25-2023 03:55 AM)
Steve103
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi Steve103 here in UK.

I recently purchased a refurbished A13 from Gif Gaf and I am trying to add my Sky (Yahoo) email account to the phone, but unfortunately the "Email Tab" is not available when I try to Add an Account in my settings tab.

Any thoughts, I have checked for software updates but got the latest firmware.

Mr Frustrated..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It's not obvious, but email accounts are added from Samsung's email app, not the main phone settings.

In the Samsung email app, tap the three-lines icon in the upper left corner. Then tap the gear icon at the top right of the menu screen. "Add account" should be the first item at the top of this page.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It's not obvious, but email accounts are added from Samsung's email app, not the main phone settings.

In the Samsung email app, tap the three-lines icon in the upper left corner. Then tap the gear icon at the top right of the menu screen. "Add account" should be the first item at the top of this page.
0 Likes
Steve103
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi Popsicle20

I do not have the Samsung Email App, so went to Play Store, searched and found said App, installed and you are a super star.

Thank You

Steve103

0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm glad I could help. 😀
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@Steve103 Glad that your question was resolved! Since you are in the UK, you would probably want to visit the UK discussion area for your future questions. You can find that site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

0 Likes