Original topic:

App Notification can't be turned on

(Topic created: 03-21-2024 07:16 AM)
JasonWTIue4zNch
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Galaxy A54 5G Can someone tell me how to or why I can't turn on notifications for a specific app? The app info says notifications blocked. When I go into the notifications settings and toggle on notifications, back out, then go back into the notification settings for that app, notifications are turned off again and the app info says notifications blocked and the toggle button is grayed out. Also I've checked for notification settings in the app. They are enabled in the app.

0 Likes
Deener77
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you have secure folder on for sone reasob seems like a bug where its putting apps in the secure folder so on reg screen you cant but in folder u can i just uninstalled it works now
0 Likes
JasonWTIue4zNch
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The only way to attempt to enable them is by the way in the video1711383462902.jpg1711383462897.jpg
0 Likes
JasonWTIue4zNch
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Toggled off. I toggle on1711383731584.jpg1711383731580.jpg1711383731591.jpg
0 Likes
JasonWTIue4zNch
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
After toggle on I select the app and notifications are grayed out. Tap the back button and the phone has automatically toggled off notifications 1711383797035.jpg1711383797038.jpg
0 Likes
JasonWTIue4zNch
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
With all due respect I know how to work with notifications. Regardless of how you get to the page this is the page that matters..if you turn them off here the toggle switch on the app notifications page gets turned off. If you toggle on, you have the different categories and the toggle on the notifications page also gets toggled on1711384173895.jpg
0 Likes
JasonWTIue4zNch
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Here is a link to a screen recording of what is happening. https://drive.google.com/file/d/17MyuN2UWohAmcvdb_ir7j2BevOi9iHPr/view?usp=drivesdk
0 Likes
o3Nini
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have the same issue after the update
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Uninstall the app., reboot your phone and try again to reinstall.
0 Likes
JasonWTIue4zNch
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
That's what I'm about to do now that I don't need to use the app for work and I'm off work today.
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Pay careful attention to any prompts for permissions or notifications.
0 Likes