JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't send or receive calls

(Topic created: 08-11-2021 12:29 PM)
MrStrange
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
So I have a galaxy A51 and I got it unlocked to use on metropcs. For some reason it can do LTE just fine and send and receive calls. Microphone works for discord etc; however it auto drops any incoming and outgoing calls. No idea why and the person at metro was stumped and tried a ton of things. I feel like this is a weird one and don't know what to do. The original provider was trackf0ne. Anyone had this bug as of late?
8 Replies
Andrejklol
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Did you put in the Sim card? If you did you may want to talk to your last service provider.
MrStrange
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Did, talked with them to unlock the phone. Then talked with current provider and they were clueless
Andrejklol
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If I find anything out I will tell you.
0 Likes
Solution
Smew
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to get the phone working again for those calls. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001613/  If the troubleshooting is not helpful, you will need to follow up with your service provider for additional troubleshooting steps.

MrStrange
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Network had no idea why it was doing it so I thought someone else may know why
0 Likes
Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I just switched service providers and I had the same problem. And what happened is AT&T and Google Fi were both locking each other out. And until I got Completely away from AT&T. I couldn't make or receive calls. Then I was able to rewrite my Mobile Data widgets and reset my VPN. And security codes. It works great now. But for about 2 weeks I wasn't A Happy camper. Now my stuff is fast.
0 Likes
Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah I just got mine unlocked as well.
0 Likes
MrStrange
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hmmm... maybe it's the trackfone stuff left over doing it. How did you get rid of your old stuff
0 Likes