Solved! Go to Solution.
In the mean time, check the Google play store, Samsung Galaxy store, and settings menu for updates. I can provide instructions if you would like
Hey there user8HKHGhyZSd,
Thanks for reaching out for assistance.
I can understand how frustrating this can be to not be able to send pictures using your camera in Messages.
First, let's try wiping the cache partition on your device. Doing this step after an update is always good to do.
1. Press Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off your phone.
2. Now hold down Volume Up and Power key until the Samsung Galaxy logo shows up.
3. After that use Volume keys to select Wipe cache partition and click the Power button.
4. Then go to Yes option.
5. At last, you should choose Reboot system now with the Power key.
Next, Let's try clearing Messages app cache. This step basically cleanses the app from old files.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.
You can find these exact steps in this link here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/
You also have the option to test in safe mode. Safe mode disables all third-party apps from running in the background, and it will rule out if a third-party app could be causing the symptoms to occur.
1. First, completely power off the phone.
2. Power on the device and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
3. If done correctly, "Safe mode" will display in the bottom left corner of the screen. If "Safe mode" does not appear, repeat the steps above.
4. Once you're in Safe mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issues.
5. To exit Safe mode, simply restart your phone or tablet, and it will reboot normally.
Use the phone normally to see if the issue has been resolved.
If the issue is gone in Safe mode: One of your recently downloaded apps was likely the cause of the problem. I would recommend deleting each individual recently downloaded apps.
If you are still needing assistance, feel free to reach out to any of our moderators to further assist you.