Original topic:

Does anyone use Google messages app?

(Topic created: 03-18-2024 12:38 PM)
rondpooh
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Do anyone on here use the Google messaging app or do you guys just use the Samsung messaging app 

10 Replies
Pointmanipo
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Google
0 Likes
rondpooh
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I been using the Samsung app
02XII
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Google. I've been using samsung since the first galaxy. So, I wanted to use something different, and it works so wonderfully
rondpooh
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
OK I just downloaded on my Android I heard it was new features on there
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
To get the best experience from Google Messages, open a message, tap on your profile top right corner, scroll down to settings, open settings, tap on RCS chats, and turn it on. It might ask to verify your number for first-time users, it can take up to 5 minutes to activate. You will now have between Android to Android using GOOGLE messages, read receipts, typing indicators, reactions, plus many more features.
Halii
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I've been using Samsung messaging for almost two year. I was frustrated with their features. So I switched to Google messaging and I loves it. Never go back to Samsung messaging app.
rondpooh
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks
0 Likes
Halii
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You're welcome. Another positive the about Google messaging that you can use on the browser internet which it is really nice.
0 Likes
AI4GK-Dan
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
As much as I really detest Google, I've found that their messaging app simply is better than Samsung's. I especially like the RCS chat. (I'd rather use Samsung, but until it catches up....
0 Likes