Options
A Series & Other Mobile
How fo I find my Samsung account I'd if I changed phone numbers
6 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Log in to your account at Samsung.com from any browser and update your phone number there.

Your account ID should be under your profile information.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My notes indicate that my Samsung ID is the email address that I use to login at Samsung.com
0 Likes
SamAmb
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I believe I have been tak3n advantage of via Samsung linked to emails. I basically wanted all my photos from Samsung. I did find 2 emails associated with my name Anne Brickell but I they are old and created by my ex when he was controlling my every move. Now my Samsung acct is associated with an email I use for Gmail. Giess I'm not sure what I am looking for
0 Likes
420bunny
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Gawd I need the same thing from my fb app & that was like 2 months ago for a game they deleted my data from the actual dev's did this btw or I think they did cuz one day both games I play of theirs was just completely gone & it's a game that's fairly popular but they manage these settings well to save in the cloud n things they definitely thot about it no less but it was very odd to have it must be gone one day & on both. But I got some email from them when I asked what happened about don't worry just give us ur fb id & will get that fixed asap for you but ive been looking out for lack of trying here maybe 3 months now. And i do give it a good or proper time that I try id say maybe 5 mins tops to try n grab it quick and never end up finding the stupid thing...lol
0 Likes
Solution
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You have chrome on your phone go settings in Chrome password Manger it be all there
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Go to Samsung update apps search for app install it
0 Likes