JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I get voice control on my Galaxy A03s Camera?

(Topic created: 08-21-2023 10:25 AM)
Members_1602Nto
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

All the instructions (by other posts on the internet) say to go to Camera, settings, other shooting methods.  But there is no Voice control (say cheese) available.  How do I get this?  Is there another app to add?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If your phone has that option it will be under setting in the camera app Screenshot_20230821_141602_Camera.jpg

View solution in context

12 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
There isn't another app needed for this, no. What version of the camera app do you have installed? This feature might not be included for your device, but I'm not 100% sure about that.
Members_1602Nto
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have what the version of the camera that came with the phone.  Version 13.  Just got the phone last week.

VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Please go to Settings>Apps>Camera>at the bottom of the page there should be a Version number.
Members_1602Nto
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Yes as I said above it is Version 13.

VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Just 13? No additional numbers? I need them all to help you.
Members_1602Nto
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

When I click on Open Source Licenses, it says Apache License Version 2.0 January 2004.

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Can you upload a screenshot here of the Camera app page in Settings>Apps>Camera, scrolled to the bottom?
Members_1602Nto
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Not sure how to get a screenshot, I am on my laptop.  But I did scroll to the bottom and it says Version 13.  There are no other numbers.

VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm very confused. 😅 This was regarding your phone, correct? To take a screenshot on your phone hit power + volume down.