Original topic:

How to unblock number?

(Topic created: 03-22-2024 02:42 PM)
EStephen9000
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I think I might have accidentally blocked Facebook/META from sending me texts, and now I'm not receiving FB /META verification texts. How do i unblock Meta (If that is the problem)
0 Likes
3 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

If you blocked them from texting you you would need to open the Message app

"Google Messages" click your profile picture in the top right corner and select Spam & Block and scroll to find any from Facebook and open the messages and it should say Unblock at the top

"Samsung Messages" Open Samsung Messages and click the 3 dots in the right corner and select Settings and then scroll down to Block number and spam and select block numbers and blocked messages and scroll to find the number and unblock it 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am quite sure I never blocked (purposely or accidentally) FB/Meta. I also never receive verification texts from them, and I have never found a text from them in the spam & blocked section.  I had to switch to a different verification method. I just assumed there was something wrong on their end.

EStephen9000
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I just googled the number that theoretically FB sends verifications from and added it as a contact. (haven't tested if that works yet)
0 Likes