Original topic:

One UI 6.0 Bluetooth Issue ruining my Galaxy A54!

(Topic created: 12-16-2023 01:32 PM)
TechCat
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I recently posted about One UI 6 ruining my battery setting by taking away the "since last full charge" display, to see how my charge cycles were doing over time and to see how many hours/minutes I could get out of a full charge. I looked at my last full charge stats on nearly a daily basis, and it still depresses me that I can't see it anymore. now my Bluetooth is messed up. The audio is fine when the phone speakers are being used. The second I switch to my bluetooth headphones, I hear creepy messed up audio! Plus, it causes the low battery message to appear over and over after a few minutes. 

I have to use my headphones on another device now, instead if my A54. I bought an A54 to be my main phone to replace other items I have. With unusable bluetooth, my A54 will not be able to suit my needs. If Samsung doesn't fix this quick, I will go with another brand like Pixel. Is anyone else having this problem?? I was so excited about One UI 6, but now I want to go back to One UI 5.1. I wasvpretty happy with my phone then. 
15 Replies
goomba127
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have the same issue, haven't used my headphones all month
Appie III
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Same BT problem here, in the Netherlands though.

Restarting the phone, BT off and on again, forget 'BoomBoom75' and pairing again...  It all didnt work for me...

Naughtius Maximus
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Same for me. The same headphone set works fine with all other devices (included old tablet and newest iphone) 

TechCat
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That is the same with me! My headphones still work with everything else but my A54.
0 Likes
curt910
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Same  problem. Does Samsung see these post?

TechCat
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If they do, they don't seem to care.
0 Likes
Dru22
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Same issue on my Fold 4. Just tested and compared sound on a new bluetooth speaker with my S20+ and it's bad on the fold. I do not have the new ui on the S20+ and it might not even get it. 

RSViswa
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

very bad connecting Bluetooth always have problem not getting connect when we on button also not working. very very bad work. 

sailta
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Same problem here! My headset works perfectly with my work phone (Samsung, a bit older model), but not with the Galaxy A54 I bought recently. However, my spouse's headphones work on this phone just fine. Very strange. Wouldnt like to buy a new headset because of this but I guess I have to.