JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A32 4G will not reconnect to mobile data if turned off

(Topic created: 11-17-2022 12:14 PM)
jaybird97
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

This has been a major issue since the update back in late May. This will happen if I lose all bars, even briefly. But most strangely (and annoyingly) it will turn off after I've had wifi turned on for an hour- it shuts off in the background like clockwork- it's clearly programmed to do that, even though I went into dev settings and turned on 'keep mobile data on while wifi in use'. It will only come back on if I restart the phone after toggling wifi off.

Here is a list of things I've done to troubleshoot this:

reset network data. factory data reset. set manual apn. airplane mode toggle. update all possible apps. update os. toggle data saver and data roaming. my phone bills are paid and I have full bars at my home.

Losing data and missing important group texts on a daily basis, and driving through areas with no service and losing gps/maps functionality is pushing me to start looking for a different phone over this.

(I technically have an international version of the a32, the one with 2 sim slots. I live only in US and only use 1 slot. My phone seemed to have been manufactured for Pakistan per the packaging when I received unlocked from amazon.)

model # SM-A325F/DS android version 12

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

View solution in context

2 Replies
sleevedheart
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Try doing a hard power reset by turning the phone off and holding down the volume up key and power button at the same time until the screen turns back on.

Taking your SIM card out every once and a while might do the trick also. Good luck.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html