Original topic:

Second sim slot issue in galaxy A53 phone

(Topic created: 07-29-2023 09:49 AM)
Ajay Kumar
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hey team,

I'm using Samsung galaxy A53 from past 6 months and I have a issue that my phone's second sim slot not working. Whenever I restart the phone it'll show two sims and afterwille it shows second sim not working message. So please resolve this problem.

Thank you 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi there, welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out regarding your second sim slot. Most issues with your SIM card will need to be resolved by your carrier. Before you contact them, there are a couple of things you can try first, like checking the SIM card for damage or swapping it with one from another phone: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01201768/

If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the behavior, it is best to contact your carrier, as they directly manage your sim card(s).

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi there, welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out regarding your second sim slot. Most issues with your SIM card will need to be resolved by your carrier. Before you contact them, there are a couple of things you can try first, like checking the SIM card for damage or swapping it with one from another phone: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01201768/

If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the behavior, it is best to contact your carrier, as they directly manage your sim card(s).

0 Likes
Scott Francis
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Was a solution found for this? 
I have this issue and I have done the following things with the same failure every time:
Swapped the sim cards

Replaced Both sim cards with new ones

run each sim card as singular in SIM2 slot

Restarted phone many times

Reset network settings

any more I can do??

0 Likes