Original topic:

Setting for apps

(Topic created: 08-05-2023 07:28 AM)
blwhere
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
When we add the apps to our home screen or apps screen could there be an option for the apps to be removed from the media folder when you scroll up? That way you know which apps you've already put in a folder or on the screen. I hope that makes sense. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@blwhere Nova Launcher has options to hide apps in the app drawer while simultaneously having those apps in folders. It's not automatic though. 

View solution in context

20 Replies
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If you hit the plus sign inside the folder and add apps that way, it will only show apps that aren't already in that folder
0 Likes
blwhere
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That's good to know but I don't want to see the apps at all that's added in any folders until removed.
0 Likes
Kenh50S22U
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Are you talking about the little icons that are showing when we add apps to the folder?
0 Likes
blwhere
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yeah. But instead of it being just when we add to the folder I don't want to see them at all if they are added to the screen
Kenh50S22U
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Oh I see. No you can't do that, because when you place a app on you home screen you are not moving the app, you really are creating a shortcut to that app. Like we do when we put a shortcut on the computer desktop.
blwhere
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Makes sense. I wish there was a "hide placed apps" option for convenience. I have so many folders and forget what all I have where. šŸ˜…
0 Likes
Kenh50S22U
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Myself, if I don't see myself using a app in a month or two, I delete it. I see people with so many apps and wonder if they know what they really have on there phone! I know I will forget. šŸ˜
0 Likes
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@blwhere Nova Launcher has options to hide apps in the app drawer while simultaneously having those apps in folders. It's not automatic though. 

blwhere
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thank you!!! I'll look into that. Where would I download this from if you don't mind?