JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tracfone being turned off in 7 days

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
sally164
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have tracfone and samsung etc. I can't get connected to the company to find out why the phone will be off in 7 days. Ideas? My phone is A galaxy not S.Thank you 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sorry to say, but you would need to call tracephone to find out why your phone will be turned off.
https://www.tracfone.com/support/contact-us

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments âś“âś“âś“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and âś“âś“âś“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sorry to say, but you would need to call tracephone to find out why your phone will be turned off.
https://www.tracfone.com/support/contact-us

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and âś“âś“âś“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
sally164
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you and I did this and not working. I appreciate your response, pam

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You will need to keep trying since they are the only ones able to help with this issue

0 Likes
Mark7com
Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Try using tracfone app and login to view your account and information

You can buy A25 5G with 1 year of service of unlimited talk, text, and 24GB data for only $180 at QVC.com if you want.
0 Likes
kerrid
Explorer
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I do not recommend the A25. Many people have had problems. I took it to their repair center. They can't get the part, so Samsung said I had to send it to them. They sent me an email saying it would take 7 days to get the part. Then today, I got an email saying that they are returning my phone (only worked for 2 weeks) unrepaired. I assume they can't get the part either. If their service center can't, Samsung can't. The service center said it needs a new motherboard. I don't know, but I assume that means everything but the shell. I called for an explanation. I was told I have to call back on Monday. I was given no reason why they plan to return a broken phone to me under warranty.
0 Likes