Original topic:

A25 is the worst phone

(Topic created: 05-01-2024 01:49 PM)
ANIMAL88
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have an A25 this is prehaps the worst cell phone I've ever owned. I we t fro. A 5g Stylo to this because it was a special when i switched cell companies wish I never did it. Anyone else feel the same?

3 Replies
kerrid
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have read about many people having problems. I was told to take mine to their service center. They said it needs a new motherboard. I'm guessing that's everything but the shell. Their service center can't get the part, so I was forced to send it to Samsung. They said a day ago that it would take 7 days to get the part. Today, they sent me an email saying they are returning my broken phone to me under warranty. It only worked for 2 weeks. The phone has been out for over 4 months, so I don't know why they still don't have parts to repair them. If you are having trouble, file under the warranty. Maybe you can get a new phone at worst.
0 Likes
ronsld
Constellation
Options
I got 4 A25 Galaxy's.
From xfinity. This locked me into a phone deal. But the phones keep breaking, An xfinity will do nothing about it, Whatever money I saved switching to xfinity.I'm losing in repair cost to the A 25. I have one broke at the house right now.That I can't afford to repair, And Xfinity you will not help.
0 Likes
JamesF85
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Yes, I recently "upgraded" to A25, its a nice phone except as a phone. The signal strength is terrible, inside my car or house it can barely keep LTE much less 5G signal. My previous phone had NO problems.

Going to replace this as soon as I have time to configure a new phone.

0 Likes