JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I need help reinstalling Disney+ on my television!

(Topic created: 08-13-2023 09:51 AM)
merceditas
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I wanted to reinstall my Disney + that I uninstalled

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hi There! D+ is a big part of my weekends so I understand wanting to re-install the app!  Here's a link with the steps needed for downloading apps on to the television.  It's a general link, but if you provide us with the model of the television, we can look for instructions for your specific model, but you should be good to go with the link.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062169/

1. From the Home screen, navigate to and select Apps and then select the Search icon in the top-right corner.

2. Enter the app you want to download, select it, and then select Install. Once you've downloaded the apps you want, it's time to enjoy them.

3. Press the Home button to open the Home screen menu. If the app is listed on the Home menu, use the remote's directional pad to navigate to it and open it.

Let us now if you need any additional assistance!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hi There! D+ is a big part of my weekends so I understand wanting to re-install the app!  Here's a link with the steps needed for downloading apps on to the television.  It's a general link, but if you provide us with the model of the television, we can look for instructions for your specific model, but you should be good to go with the link.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062169/

1. From the Home screen, navigate to and select Apps and then select the Search icon in the top-right corner.

2. Enter the app you want to download, select it, and then select Install. Once you've downloaded the apps you want, it's time to enjoy them.

3. Press the Home button to open the Home screen menu. If the app is listed on the Home menu, use the remote's directional pad to navigate to it and open it.

Let us now if you need any additional assistance!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes